Sunday, August 24, 2008

Syble (A.K.A.: Sharon, Shay, Pinwheel, Fire-cracker)

Last time I tried to contribute to our blog I was chided for violating the character of the spirit behind it, but due to popular demand I believe I have no choice but to risk one of my last nine fingers to fulfill the request of our readers. Many of you want to see more than just Ace and his dad, but his mom too (the mastermind behind it). So, while she's down for a nap, I'm secretly posting -- hopefully you see this before she edits it. The pictures I post may not "capture her true essence", so they may be censored, and the voice I choose to write in may be silenced (she may flip over the computer --inside joke) if she feels like it doesn't agree with her vision for this publication. Never the less, here you go...I hope you like it.

Her given name is Syble, which explains the number of names that many of you know her by (depends on the personality you met), so some of you know Shay, some Sharon, and some Syble. She has nicknames like Pinwheel and Fire-cracker that tell of " her side" as her dad and brothers forewarned me. However, she is also, and more consistently, a dear friend to many of you, a great mom, and the best wife.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

What a beautiful neice I have!

Blaine and Elisa said...

Your contribution seems right on to me, Arich. I am the blog post person here--not sure Elisa has the patience to learn how to do it. Now I can say, "Hey, if Arich can do it, you can do it!" =)