Thursday, July 3, 2008

Introducing... Our Wall of Pain











In our close to 13 years volunteering in children's ministry, Arich and I have come across very few ministry components more outstanding than the great "Wall of Pain". As far as I remember the wall was the brainchild of Brent, a junior high pastor from Santa Cruz Bible Church back in 1994. With a kind iron fist and spiked mohawk, he helped effectively rule one of the most formidably rambunctious groups of junior high kids I have ever known. Injuries were common, tears (at least for pain) were not. We attribute this absence of whining and hem-hawing to... The Wall of Pain.

For years we've wanted to start one for Ace. At this point (thank the Lord) he's only had a few injuries worth posting. But the ones I have pictures of, I've thrown on this post, which will be the first of hopefully not too many more installments.

;) Syb

No comments: