Friday, May 2, 2008

THUNDER!!!

"ThunderStix" were the highlight of Tuesday's post Bible study playgroup. As you can see in the pic, the kids had a great time safely brutalizing one another for a good hour straight. (Yes, I know the pic is terribly un-dynamic, but what can I say?) Deborah Flores is the cool mom responsible for bringing the sticks, which are really just a couple of pieces of plastic molded together with a self-sealing spout. You blow them up, and, viola! Thunder! I think they were some kind of promotional item from a convention the Flores family attended, and there happened to be a bunch of them left over. There's a hearty sort of sound when you bang one stick against another. But the kids seemed to prefer banging the sticks against other kids' heads, which, curiously, did somehow create a more interesting sound.
Until next time,
Syb

1 comment:

C.A.L.M. said...

I Love this!
I somehow missed alot of the thunder because of our co-op meeting, but you make me feel as if I was there. Oh, wait... I was. Hmm... Seeing it through your eyes is more fun!:)I'll have to be more "there" next time! Miss