Monday, April 14, 2008

Home Depot Day




Saturday was Ace's first ever Home Depot Kid's Day. Could the name on the box be any cuter? How cool is that? (It's certifiable: I'm a doting parent. Whatever.) Ace worked with his dad to build this cool flower box, which took them about 15 minutes. I just hovered around taking pictures for the most part. I did fetch wet paper towels a few times to clean up various messes Ace made with the wood glue. (Ha, hovering around cleaning up messes... sounds like just another day.) Other than that, I had the pleasure of watching an amazing dad and his amazing kid work together to make something really cool. I am truly blessed.
This is the first of what I hope to be many regular posts chronicling the ever-changing life of this little Harrison family. I'm thinking eventually I'll get the hang of this whole layout thing, but until then, try to look past the awkward picture placement, etc. I'm not really the artistic one, after all.
Don't forget to check back for updates.
See ya,
Syble!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

I love it! Auntie J

C.A.L.M. said...

You are a Great mom Syble! And as doting as you are, and as cute as he is I ALMOST can't understand why you wouldn't want more. :) What great family time! Love the blog.