Monday, December 8, 2008

Two Weeks... No Internet...


Hi, my name's Syble, and I'm an Internetaholic. It has been an excruciating two weeks. I've begged, I've pleaded, I've threatened to switch to Comcast. But, at last, after two botched orders and fourteen resulting days of agony, AT&T finally has us up and surfing. YEEEEEHAAWWWW! Moving is hard, not having the web at your fingertips is much harder. Ace was really missing his Wonderpets online games. Anyhoo, I have a gazillion pics that've built up over the past few days. I've processed none of them, so I thought I'd post this cool vintage snapshot my mom emailed yesterday. It's Ace's great grandpa on my mom's side (he's on the left), Harold Barkley. I don't know who the other guy is, but he seems like a nice enough fellow. I love old family photos.

I've really missed you all.

CyberSyb (AKA Ace's Mom)

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I think the fellow with Daddy is an old navy buddy of his named... Buck...? He was a really nice fella - I only meant him a couple of times when I was a kid. Daddy's wives never liked him much... Daddy had a tendency to go off with "Buck" and forget he was married... Ya gotta love him!